Still not dilated any, so we wait. Apparently, I misunderstood a previous convo with the doc. He has not been planning a c-section for me, as I thought. There is still a large possibility that will happen, but it won’t be planned. Therefore, no date set for when my angel girl will arrive. I took this as bad news…..
However, the good news is that he will induce if I don’t start labor on my own. And if family history has anything to do with it, I probably will not labor myself.
More good news, he doesn’t think that my condition is bad enough to worry about a vag. delivery.
Pray for me tho, because this brings anxiety that I have not had to deal with before this visit.